Monday, October 28, 2013

When 'Something' Is More Than Enough

It just hit me.

One hit.

That's it.

That's all it took.

I was doing my rounds at the local Barnes and Noble for the millionth time in my life, just searching. Searching for more. More books to inspire me, to tell me what to do, to show me the way.

And then, it hit me.

I didn't want to read anymore. I didn't want to take anymore. I wanted to see something. Something I had created and given away. Something I had shipped out and was now somewhere in cyber space actually making some kind of difference. Some kind of change. A ripple. A break. Something.

I realize that I don't need more inspiration, more proof, more preparation, more direction, resources, skills. More, more, more, more. I need to start giving some of this stuff out. I have enough to give something. Not just anything, but something that's actually worth something. I know because this same stuff did something for me. Is doing something in me. Now, I need to release it to do something through me. For the people around me.

So, here it is. My gift to you. Yeah, it doesn't look like much. But listen to what I'm saying because if you do, it could change your life. It changed mine.

Sometimes, you don't need more. Sometimes, 'something' is more than enough.

Take it. Form it. Release it. Free it. Free yourself. Just do something.

Start right now by sharing below. What is your 'something'?



No comments:

Post a Comment